Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Whitehorse to Dease lake, in the rain, but with a bear

 Some more beautiful views, first on the alaskan highway
 A waterfall, very clear water and it tasted great
 And my first bear, eating grass or something. This was just off Highway 37. This road looks more like a lane in a park then a Highway. I stopped and shut down the engine to not disturb the bear and got out my camera. That moment he looked at me and started to walk my way. I didn't feel that safe, but then he kept on eating. So I got the picture and drove off. Do bears like motorcyclists?
 A blue lake, would have loved to see it in the sun.

Great driving conditions, even on the wet roads. This section was amazing and all 7 kilometers without any trafic. Tomorrow I have another 565 kilometers of this road to go. What a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment