Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Monday, September 19, 2011

Chambers to Tucson, and the heat was on!

 Today was a short drive, 413 kilometers, but boy, it was hot! It started of nice and cool and I drove to the petrified forest, not knowing what to expext. Well, there are very old trees there and they turned into stone.

 The climate changed and the cacti? came out. By this time it was 34 degrees and I was happy with that.
 Driving here the temperature went up to 38. That was on the hot side.

Luckely at the end of it all was the pool. It was 26 degrees when I checked in. But the air temperature was 40. That is really warm to be ridding with my full outfit on. Today and tomorrow are rest days, the bike will get serviced and I have to look for a better very warm weather ridding jacket. Tomorrow my Nephew Jan will turn 15! And I get no cake, maybe I'll buy some for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment