Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Friday, September 30, 2011

from Playa Azul to a place not to remember, But the police in Acapulco, I will!

 I stayed in Playa Azul, a strange little town with nothing and then this big hotel, I think there were only for guests and maybe 100 rooms. Very strange indeed.
 Sunset in Playa Azul, nice swimming water
 On my way to Acapulco, for lunch
 Plenty beetles
 I took this picture just after I got pulled over by the police for making an illegal turn. That wasn't true, I noticed the sign and pointed it out to them, but still, I did something wrong. They took my driving license and started to talk alot to each other. They came back and told me I had to go with them to the police station, wait there till 5 and then I could pay. But it was only 2. Or.... I can pay them on the spot and I could be on my way. I argued a bit, but as they had my license, what can I do. So I payed half the fine in cash and off I went. A bit pissed off, but hey, a reall mexican experience, right. 10 minutes later, I got pulled over again, I crossed a line I wasn't supposed to cross. Everybody else did it, but I was on a motor. Having learned from the previous event, I didn't give my license, so they decided to impound my bike! So I pay again and that was Acapulco for me. What a shame, that the only trouble I ran into in Mexico is caused by the police.
My stuff, minus my normal glasses, they are still in Playa Azul. I also make mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment