Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Friday, September 30, 2011

on to Huatulco, for a nice little break

 So I woke up early! 5 am and I could't sleep anymore, angry still about the police and about my glasses. Better hit the road, go to Huatulco and get some time in the sun
I pass all these little towns, most of them not really special. But I like this one. I am very aware of police now, but I am sure if they want to, they can stop me.


Not very clear, but I call this helmet face, you can see the white bits, were the helmet is. Tomorrow I drive to the border, let's see what that has install for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment