Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Sunday, September 18, 2011

canyons and canyons and kiwis, now in Chambers.

 After yesterdays mud fight, I was a bit worried about today, I had some off road tracks planned and didn't want to get stuck and dirty again. But the day started off sunny and stayed like that. First I took highway 95 south, and drove trough beautifull canyons, as the sun was just coming up, the colors were amazing.
 Hite lake


 Promo picture for BMW. I am so happy with my bike, we are becoming one.

 cheese box butte
 And one of my highlights of the trip, the valley of the gods. Ever since I started planning the trip, I wanted to go here. The road into the valley is unpaved and full with switchbacks
 This is the valley from the top

 And this is in the valley
 Where I met these lovely kiwi's

 Mexican hat. It is not foto shop, it is reall
And this is monument valley, I drow passed it, as it was filling up with trucks and I had my share of it already. What a great day. Now I sleep in Chamber, Arizona, in the middle of nowhere, 45 dollar for the room, and it is a nice room. My room last night in Hanksville was not so good, I woke up in the middle of the night, finding a mouse staring at me, he was trying to get into my tankbag, where I keep my supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment