Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Friday, September 16, 2011

 Today was a drive with a lot of changes is the scenery. O, and I almost ended up in Las Vegas, as I missed the first turn after driving away from my hotel, thank you gps for correcting me. It started of like above, below is an old mine, there are many like that, just abandoned one day, with all the gear still in place.

 A strange tree, well, I think it is strange.
 I really liked the fresnesh of this picture
 and all of a sudden, after passing Cedar City, I drove into a canyon.
 and later I ended up on top of the canyon

 My new tires are more for off road, so I decided to give that a shot. Untill I ran into a closed of road and I had to drive all the way back. No real punishment.
The weather started to change as well, time to find a motel. I am now in the blue pin motel in Panguitch. Tomorrow I will visit the bryce canyon and maybe the valley of the gods. It is great over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment