Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The only was is up, I guess

 My hotel room in the dark. The oil lamp was there, and also the matches, so I decided to get romantic. What wasn't there in the beginning, but is there now, is the big black smoke mark on the wall. Sorry for that
 These doorknobs are about knee hight, not sure why.
 Luckely most of the first part of the track was in the shade.
 The sunny side
 Stay on the wood and look in the distance, the only way across this bridge.
 Almost there, couple of corners, some construction, what can happen!
 This can happen! I had to wait about half an hour so he could clear the big rocks, the smaller rocks I had to clear with the bike.
 I made it, on to Hidalgo del Parral
The scenery changed as well. This was an adventure that went well. Not sure if I would do it again. If anybody else wants to do it, hurry up, they want to have the road build in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment