Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mexico, we try it again

 So,, after a bit of an upset yesterday, I decided to give it all a new shot today.The bike was parked inside, very secure, they even parked an extra car in front. Very nice service. I went on line and booked the insurance that I needed, I finally found one that did bikes from Europe as well.
 They make funny art in Mexico. This first part was very dry and flat. Nothing to write home about.
Nice clouds...
 That turned into not nice clouds. I drove in the rain for about an hour or so. It does know how to rain here as well.
 My hotel in Creel, my bike parked in between all the other guests. Unfortunately, they also cancelled breakfast, as there were only 4 guests. Back to my grenola bars.
 The church in Creel, this town is very much about the tourists who do the train ride into copper canyon.
The rain has gone, it is going to be a nice ride tomorrow. It is already clear to me that I should have learned spanish before doing this trip. I was thinking I would be able to get by with the words I know, but to be honest, I don't know any words, and I keep mixing it up with Italian. O well, I have my little how to book that will help me, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment