Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Thursday, September 8, 2011

whitefish to livingston, lots of nothing in Montena

 I guess somewhere around here there is a fire or something creating smoke. The whole day was a bit foggy, I cleaned my glasses and my helmet, nothing worked
 I've entered cowboy country, lots of these kind of buildings and a whole lot of black cows.


 This was a nice part with lots of corners, but no fuel station, I was done to my last fumes when I reached one.

No more train. This track was used to transport cattle, I don't know why it is no longer in use, besides the fact that they removed the rails. But the bridge is still standing.
I wanted to make it to yellowstone, and I could have, but I couln't find any hotels in the area, so I went to Livingston. This is 45 minutes away from Yellowstone, so tomorrow morning I drive that way. I stay tonight in the hotel murray, build in 1904 and so is the elevator. It is a really nice place with atmosphere. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. So Yellowstone tomorrow and after that towards the salt planes in bonneville. Not sure how far I will get tomorrow.
The people here are very friendly and want to know everything about my trip, it is nice to see that people are open to talk and also take some time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment