Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The mexican riviera, with my first mechanical breakdown! On the helmet that is

 My camelbak in the fridge in Puerta Vallarta, it was nice and cold until mid day.
 Now that is security for me, right in front of the front desk
 I will call this butterfly alley, it sounds nice, and it was, but I did get a lot of them on my windshield. Sorry for that.
 Coconut trees
 My spot for lunch, I wanted to have it at the restaurant, but as the ship, this restaurant was also not very fortunate. So I had some cookies and a coke instead.

 Some of the views. It was a great road to drive, up and down hills, along the coast. As for my breakdown, I have a flip up helmet, that is very nice to get some extra cooling in these hot climats. One of the hinges broke and now it won't flip anymore and my see trough thing is also loose on one side. I will try superglue tonight and otherwise I will have to remove the whole part. That is not nice, as it is handy to have when it rains. I am looking now for a replacement part, any suggestions are welcome. Tomorrow I continue down the coast, passing Acapulco for lunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment