Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

trains, hills and history

 outside Uyuni is a grave yard for old steam trains, they were used in the past for the mines and just left in the dessert. Unreal to see this.



 I drove with the group again, we went to San Vinceso, the rest place of Butch Casside and the Sundance kid. The town itself is an mine town and is at 4600 meters and a 60 kilometers dirt road. What a great ride to get there


 the museo of the two gentlemen.
 Driving down the mountain was great, we were running a bit late because of another battery failure

Riding off road gets you dirty! But it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment