Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Macchu Picchu, what can I say. I know, it rained.

 But that didn't stop me from having a great time there, such a stunning place, every minute the scenery changes with the clouds and the fog.
 We were with 3 people from the hotel and had a guide all the way trough, very nice girl, explained alot about the place and got soaked with us.


 I was still a bit dry here.


It was a great day, this place does have something special, and I am not the person to say that quickly about a place. Go there, if you have a sunday off.

No comments:

Post a Comment