Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

northbound, not that much to report

 Some strange clouds again, and as you can see, wet roads. But not that bad and the winds are also not that bad. Today I stay in Comodore Rivadavia. A not very special town, what I can tell is that there are very little hotels in this town.
 The beach, they use it as a big garbage dump, what a shame.

 Yesterday was a great day on the road, with a ferry, two border crossings and dirt. O, and wind.



The last bit of dirt road, well, besides the road works. It was very windy, the wind was about 90kph.

No comments:

Post a Comment