Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Monday, November 14, 2011

carretera Austral, part 1

 The morning started of dry, and it stayed dry!
 small thing of the day, a 250ml coke bottle. It seems like they have small things in Chile, let's see what I can find tomorrow
 Just amazing views in the morning.


 my four hour ferry ride awaits
 two spanish riders are also doing the same route, I will be meeting up with them along the route
 One of the spanish riders
It is really stunning here, the road is ok for a dirt road, the views are amazing and I am really enjoying myself. Very happy with the new tires, the weather is great, sunny but not to warm, the beast is doing very well and I also feel good. More of this tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment