Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Thursday, November 17, 2011

back in Chile

 My hotel in El Calafate, it was very nice, great view over the lake and the mountains.

 The glacier, stunning as they always are! It is difficult to imagine the size. it is huge. I saw some blocks falling.


The rest of the day was not that special, lots of nothing. The crossing back to Chile was simple and took about half an hour. I am now in Punta Arenas, tomorrow morning I take the ferry to Tiera del fuego. It is great driving here, I am on one hand happy to reach Ushuaia, on the other hand, it does mean that the trip is coming to an end, and I don't really like that. But first let's get to the other side of this water.

No comments:

Post a Comment