Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Caretera Austral, part 2

 My hostal in La Juncta, a very nice little place. It was cold at night, but I had the best bed with a hugh blanket. Slept like a baby
 The road was about 50/50 asphalt dirt. Very nice driving again, with beautifull weather
 They made this road just for the picture, I am sure!
 Strange clouds here, I suspect to be followed by alliens
 Back in Argentina, the view of Chile
At first I thought it was a bridge, but it is snow just under the rim. This road was 90 kilometer from the border to the town of Perito Moreno, where I spent the night. Tomorrow I ride to El Calafate, where I will visit a glacier

No comments:

Post a Comment