Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Argentina!!!

 My last day riding with the group, I made my way south and rode for 40 kilometers with the group.

 Not before another stop to repair one of the bikes.
 Entering Argentina, a friendly reminder that I still had some driving to do.
Today was the second day that I had serious stomach issues, the first time was after eating too much beef sticks, this time it was of the pizza I had. Therefore, not too much driving. I found a nice little town called Humahuacas to rest and get the system back to normal. I have also finally stopped with my anti biotics, that might also have something to do with my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment