Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ruta 40

 Today was all about the ruta 40, a mix of dirt, asphalt and constructions. It is a love/hate relation. When you are on the dirt and it gets bad, you really want some smooth road. But when you are on the asphalt, it is boring and you want the dirt back. The only thing I don't care for is the constructions. I also got a taste of the wind down here. They are strong!!




 A different kind of llama here. Bigger and a nice color
 My first serious water crossing, deep and rocky and it filled up one of my boots. But it was fun.
Icebergs! I am in El Calafate today, tomorrow morning I visit the glacier and after that I want to try to make it to Punta Arenas. The end of the road is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment