Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's not all done yet

 Today I did a short drive up north, just to see if I can also drive north. And I can. I came across this old bridge that is washed away.

 I drove to cabo san pablo to visit the shipwreck. I got the beast stuck on the beast, but I also got some great pictures





 This group of people all wanted a picture with the beast, it must have taken 15 minutes to leave the place. The beast was feeling like a movie star


 A small town, about an hour from Ushuaia, has some whale bones. really cool to see
I am now in Rio grande, tomorrow I will really start driving north, it is almost 3000 km to Buenos Aires, and I need to be there next Monday to start with the transportation stuff. So that should not be a problem, looking forward to some warmer weather, it was cold today on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment