Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

more wind and penguins

 I drove to Puento Pyramida today, for the wild life. I saw some penguins, an austrich and an amarillo. Tomorrow I hope to see some seals and then it is back on the road again, still heading north. The winds here are incredable, over 100kph and that is the steady wind, with a gush, I don't know how hard it blows, but it is not very comfortable on the bike.


I do like penguins, they are funny. Not like the internet that I have at this moment, I'll post some more photo's when it is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment