Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Going the distance


 Today was another day of making kilometers. I woke up and it was raining. I can't remember driving off in the rain and it took me a long time to get ready. It cleared up during the day and it was a great day just do miles, not too warm, sunny and empty roads. It did get a bit boring, so I had to remind myself that I was driving in Argentina on my own bike, doing just fine. That got me going again and I was happy for the rest of the day

 Somewhere along the road I must have hit this bird, sorry for that, bird.
 If this is not a great spot to have lunch, what is
 another railroad bridge. I do like them.
Vineyards and cyclist, I am in France.
No, in San Juan, wine country and tonight I am going to celibrate that I am off anti biotics with a nice steak and a glass of wine. Tomorrow I cross into Chile, I hear stories about border crossings again. We'll see. I have to cross the Andes, so back in the mountains. That is great for views, not great for making time. I need to be in Santiago tomorrow evening, I'll let you know how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment