Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Back in canyon country

 Today was again about making some distance, and I must say, I succeded. I drove just over 700 kilometers. I need to be in Santiago on Saturday, for new tires, so there is a need for speed. The views today were good, nice canyons and all kinds of different climates. I started of in dessert, then up the mountains and into some kind of rainforrest. I am now in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca. Sounds great and it is a nice town.




Tomorrow I'll do some more, Argentina is great, and the people are actually driving according some rules. Well, in the country side that is, in the city it is still survival of the strongest. Or, the biggest car.

No comments:

Post a Comment