Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Monday, October 3, 2011

back to huatulco, don't even ask, and back to Tapachula

 So I decided to make a very stupid mistake and leave my driving license at the bank in Huatulco. But to be able to do a driving trip, you need a driving license. That left me with no other option then drive the almost 6oo kilometers back to Huatulco, wait until monday for the bank to open and drive back to Tapachula. Needles to say, I was and still am not very impressed with myself! Will I ever leave Mexico? Anyway, the way to cut grass in Mexico is get many guys with Machette's and set them free on a field
 Monday morning, going for breakfast and my support vessel (Zuiderdam) pulled in. As I was not in need of anything the Zuiderdam had to offer, I got on the bike, overtook this gentlemen and his mule to drive straight into the most amazing rainstorm ever. I have never seen it rain this hard for this long. I got soaked, and so did my wallet.

 The bike is left outside. You can see the stream going down hill in the back
rTomorrow I will attempt to leave Mexico again! Guatemale it is, Antiqua is the town to visit. I'll have to drive a bit more the next couple of days, to make up for the loss, I hope the borders aren't going to slow me down too much

No comments:

Post a Comment