Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Anchorage to Fairbanks, the trip has started

 View from my hotel room in the morning, 6 degrees and fog in the mountains. Exciting
 Twin peaks! And the road goes on for kilometer after kilometer. Alaska was made for motorcycles

 Some famous mountain and a lake, by now it was 16 degrees and as you can see, no wind, beautiful driving
 I've started my spot as well, this device plots my position every 15 minutes. Go to www.spotadventures.com
and type in spotsteven. This should show you my page.

 My first shot with the camera while driving. Not a good plan. Tomorrow I will try my helmet camera
A large section of this trip was via Denali Park and the snow covered mountain is Mount mcKinley, the highest mountain in Northern America. Now you know!
I've never really liked Alaska due to all the rules and regulations that sailing in their waters brings with them. But now I do like Alaska, it is so stunning, the pictures don't do it just. The roads are perfect and the people are friendly and helpfull.
I haven't had any life changing ideas yet, maybe tomorrow?
Tomorrow I drive to deadhorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment