Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Anchorage, The final Day.

 if you look very good, you see the Amsterdam docked in Homer
 Isn't she pretty? and the bike is good looking too!

Well, I'm pleased to tell you all that everything worked out at the end. The bike has been cleared and I have done some test driving with all the gear attached. It is good! Today I drove to Homer and back, 8 hours in the sadel, long live Corbin! The way up to Homer was in the rain, but on the way back it cleared and I was able to take some pictures, that is what everybody want to see. Enjoy.
Tomorrow I ride to Fairbanks.

1 comment:

  1. On your way!
    Good to see Jules (wishing you luck :)?)
    Co

    ReplyDelete