Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Friday, March 23, 2012

To Morocco!

 As I mentioned, my Alaska Ushuaia trip has only sparked my need to travel more by bike. This time I am going with a group of 9 riders to Morocco for two weeks. The bikes go by trailer to the south of Spain, we follow them by plane and we will be re-united in Malaga. I dropped the bike off Wednesday, but not after putting some nice semi offroad tyres on it. I also bring a lot less luggage, so the bike should handle a bit better off road. Can't wait. The Beast rides again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment