Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The end?

Well, I have made it home and am already back at work for a month. The last couple of days I spend in Buenos Aires walking around and taking some more pcitures. And then I deleted them. Small mistake. I flew home with a direct flight, payed for by my frequent flyer miles!
Coming home was strange but I quickly got used to it, I had some things to do before returning to the ship. Unfortunately, I had an accidant on the highway with my other bike, some dude decided to drive off from the shoulder onto the second lane, and that is where I was driving. So after an asphalt inspection of about 60 meters I walked away with only a dislocated thumb. But my bike is a totall loss and so is my outfit that kept me dry and warm over the last 36.000 kilometer.
I do know that this wasn't my only big trip. Being on the road for so many days really relaxes me and makes me happy. Next time I'll be heading East. Vladivostok? China?
I would like to thank all of you for reading my blog and your comments. Hopefully you enjoyed it and if you have any questions about any part of this trip, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment