Welcome to my blog. On this blog I will post my travels on a motorcycle. The first trip was the start of the blog, but soon after I finished, I realized that there would more travels done on my motorcycle. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you for reading.
Steven

Friday, August 16, 2019

Magadan

So, I´ve been in Magadan now for a couple of days, the flight was good and the hotel we stayed in was also nice.

the hotel

 we did some culture as well, so that is already one thing we can cross off our list
our waiting spot for the bikes. It took 3 days for the bikes to get cleared and there was much joy when they were finally released from customs.
Yesterday we were all set to ride after lunch and after we drove off to the Mask of Sorrow monument,
one bike developed a clutch issue, so Berend and I returned to Magadan to get it fixed. While working at the bike in front of the hotel, many people passed by offering help one way or the other, very nice. But our true hero is Nikolai, he is a local that also lives in Moscow and he was able to sort the parts and have them shipped from moscow to magadan. Nikolai also invited us for some excellent dinner in his restaurant. We are now waiting for the parts to arrive so we can continue. The plan is to drive from Magadan to Susuman tomorrow so we can catch up with the rest of the group


1 comment: